Monika Sievers-Redekop LL. M. has been admitted to the Hamburg Bar since 1989 and to the Bar in British Columbia since 2000.
Monika received her comprehensive and international work experience practicing with law firms in Tokyo, Brussels, Hamburg and Vancouver and with authorities such as the European Union in Brussels and the Foreign Office in Geneva.
Monika also served as the Manager for Western Canada for the Canadian-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Vancouver, B.C.
Her sole focus of practice since 2000 has been Canadian citizenship and immigration law and she advises clients worldwide.
- Barrister & Solicitor, Law Society of British Columbia, Canada, since 2000
- Attorney-at-law, Bar Association Hamburg from 1989 to 1995
and again since 2004
- Manager for Western Canada, German Canadian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, 2003-2008
- Board Member, German Canadian Benevolent Society, Vancouver BC, from 2008 to 2011
- Board Member, German Canadian Business Association, Membership Director since 2012
- Canadian Bar Association, Immigration Subsection
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Hamburg Bar Association
- Canadian-German Lawyers Association
- Native language: German
- Business fluent in English, oral and written
- LL.B., University of British Columbia, 2000
- LL.M. (Master of Laws) University of British Columbia, 1991
- 2. Judicial State Exam, Hamburg, 1989, after the completion of clerkship with the Hamburg Court of Appeal, internships
with law firms in Tokyo and Brussels, the European Union in Brussels and the German Foreign Ministry in Geneva
- 1. Judicial State Exam, Hamburg, 1985
If you want to connect and have more information, please contact me!